We’re pleased to invite you to our Europe wide series of half day events, where you will learn how to get the most out of Refinitiv APIs so you can work quicker and smarter to get the results you need. Live code guaranteed!
Agenda topics include:
- API and Platform Strategy Updates
- Discover the new Refinitiv Data Platform Libraries (Python, .NET, Typescript)
- Code Demo: Build Interactive Analytical Apps using DASH Framework
- Code Demo: Portfolio News Analytics App to Filter Signal from Noise
- Code Demo: New Streaming WebSocket API in Eikon
- Code Demo: Move your Calculations Server-side with the Eikon JupyterHub app
- Code Demo: Deliver Quant use cases simply using Eikon Data API with Python
- Sneak peek at our new Refinitiv Workspace – the next evolution of Eikon
In Paris, Frankfurt and Dubai hear from acclaimed author, speaker and Python/AI guru - Dr. Yves Hilpisch
In Geneva and Zurich see the Code Demo on how to improve spreadsheet auditability, functionality & security using Python from Felix Zumstein
, Partner & CEO, xlwings. Exclusively to Zurich, hear from Richard Peterson from MarketPsych.
Please note, this is a complimentary (free of charge) event.
We are also hosting a Developer Day event in London on Thursday 28th November 2019. To learn more and register, please click here.