How data and technology can turn the tide
Registration to attend in person is now closed as we have reached capacity, however you can still register here to view the live video broadcast! Your joining link will be emailed to you the day before the event.
Advances of the Fourth Industrial Revolution are reshaping industries and regulatory frameworks, but can Industry 4.0 have a positive effect on helping to fight financial crime?
47% of organizations in Refinitiv’s 2018 global survey indicated they suffered some form of financial crime during the preceding year. Moreover, the survey revealed that significant gaps in formal compliance procedures remain. This situation allows financial crime to flourish, but emerging technology offers the tools to bridge these gaps and presents opportunity to help tackle financial crime, solve regulatory and compliance challenges and manage costs more effectively.
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) and its regulatory partners also encourage businesses to take innovative approaches to combating money laundering, terrorist financing, and other illicit financial threats.
Join us for the next Financial Crime Conversation to discuss:
- What are the drivers for using innovative technologies to fight financial crime
- What are the challenges for organisations to achieve better outcome in fighting financial crime
- How are leading financial institutions adopting innovation to fight financial crime
- What are the best practice approach to fight financial crime with innovative tools
- How is innovation and technology helping to bridge compliance gap and drive efficiencies
- What is the role of public and private partnerships in information sharing
For information on our panelists please see below.
Date: 5 June 2019
17:00 - 18:00 Registration & Networking
18:00 - 19:15 Panel discussion
19:15 - 20:30 Networking drinks & canapes
18:00 - 19:15 BST / 19:00 - 20:15 CEST / 13:00 - 14:15 ET
Location: 30 South Colonnade, London, E14 5EP / via live broadcast link