COMPLIMENTARY POWER, GAS & CARBON MARKET REPORTS
Our reports can help you understand the global power, gas and carbon markets and empower you to make informed trading decisions.
Read the latest analysis, commentary and insights that can help you comprehend:
- Future pricing levels. View rigorously researched and timely statistics on the key drivers of supply/demand, imports, exports and global production across multiple regions.
- The impact of geopolitical events. Study expert analysis on the impact of elections, regulatory changes, political uncertainty, and government decisions impacting power, gas, carbon and coal markets.
- The impact of natural disasters. Read unique insights on the impact of major disasters on production or breakdowns across the supply chain.
Reports available for download:
- Refinitiv Carbon Market Survey 2019 - New (May 2019)
- Gas Outlook Series: Will You Be Ready for the Curve? (April 2019)
- European Natural Gas Summer Outlook (March 2019) Recording Available
- German Coal Phase Out Analysis (March 2019)
- US Gas Outlook Series: Is Nat Gas Production about to Disappoint? (February 2019)
- 2019 LNG Market Outlook (February 2019) Recording Available
- Electrification of transport in Europe (January 2019) Recording Available
- Review of Carbon Markets in 2018 (January 2019)
- A new era for European Carbon or calmer waters ahead? (December 2018)
- Natural Gas Winter Outlook 2018-19 (September 2018)
- Global Coal and Chinese Hydropower Market Outlook (July 2018)
- The European renewable energy transition - from cost challenges to integration (June 2018)
- Carbon Market Survey 2018 (June 2018)
- Near-term coal markets: Powering ahead? (May 2018)
- Gas Market Outlook - Shedding light on summer in the UK and Northwest Europe (March 2018)
- LNG Market Outlook - Tightly Balanced or Finally Set for a Supply Glut? (February 2018)