Crucial Trends Shaping the Future of Global LNG Market
After a period of record growth and unprecedented volatility, what more is in store for LNG markets for the rest of 2022 and beyond?
Join leading industry experts from Refinitiv and ICIS at this live webinar session where they discuss the 2022 global market outlook for LNG. What is the demand and supply forecast for the rest of the year and what are the short and long term implications of some trends that they are seeing.
We are also pleased to have Clyde Russell from Reuters news to kick off the session with a macroeconomic view of the global LNG market.
Welcome & Introduction
Macroeconomic overview of the global LNG market
Clyde Russell, Asia Commodities and Energy Columnist, Reuters
What's driving the global supply and demand of LNG?
- What is driving the global supply after winter in the Northern Hemisphere and what's the outlook into summer?
- Factors contributing to the rising demand of LNG in Asia.
- Outlook for major Asia demand centres (Japan, China, South Korea), and other countries like India and Southeast Asia.
Hengky, Senior Analyst, Global LNG Market Research, Refinitiv
Is a tight European gas market the new normal?
- Will further delays in Nord Stream 2 add to Europe’s supply woes?
- Impact of supply uncertainty on forward European and Asian gas prices
- The rise of TTF and trading the new global gas benchmark
Tom Marzec-Manser, Head of Global Gas Analytics, ICIS
Panel Discussion with speakers
Date: Tuesday, February 15
Time: 4:00pm SGT/HKT/CST, 1:30pm IST (Now available on-demand)
Duration: 90 minutes
The webinar link will be sent to you via email after submitting the form.
This event is run by Refinitiv in association with partner ICIS, and will collect certain personal information from you so that the event can be delivered to you. ICIS will only contact you about the subject of the event and will not pass your personal information to a third party. Please see the ICIS Privacy Notice.