ESG for Corporate Treasurers in Asia Pacific:
What role should you play?
Environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) has slowly crept up into the radar of many organisations. However, the roles and responsibilities are often unclear and the collection of data overwhelming. We often hear the cry that no two treasury teams are the same, and it can equally apply to the management of ESG risks. Will upcoming sustainable regulatory and political change result in clearer and globalised standards?
In partnership with the Association of Corporate Treasurers Singapore (ACTS) we bring together some subject matter experts to discuss the basics of ESG and challenges faced by corporate treasurers when collecting, managing and reporting ESG related data. We will also be sharing insights on how to look at the data from a number of different lenses.
Join us for the live discussion on 27th October to find out more.
Main topics to be discussed:
- How are ESG responsibilities managed across various organizations in Asia Pacific?
- What are some of the key challenges in collecting financial and non-financial ESG data?
- How do you measure your carbon footprint?
- What are the benefits of good ESG data management?
- Global ESG reporting and benchmark landscape