Asia Pacific Power and LNG Market Update
Join leading industry experts from Refinitiv and S&P Global Platts at this live webinar session where they will discuss the latest developments in the Power and LNG markets in Asia Pacific, especially in Japan. What is the demand and supply forecast for the rest of 2021 and long term outlook in relation to the Japan government's 2030 power mix target.
We are also pleased to host an executive fire-side chat with Hitoshi (Toshi) Nishizawa, Executive Officer, Senior Operating Officer, Optimization Department, JERA Co., Inc
Join us for this complimentary live discussion on 17th November.
Welcome & Introduction
Macroeconomic updates on the Power & LNG market
Aaron Sheldrick, Chief Correspondent, Commodities & Energy, Japan, Reuters
Japan power market outlook for winter 2021
- Demand and supply forecasts and impact of high fuel prices
- Long-term outlook in relation with the government’s 2030 power mix target
Yoko Nobuoka, Senior Power Research Analyst, Japan, Refinitiv
Fundamentals of LNG market with a focus on Asia
- Recent trend of the LNG market from 2019-2021
- Impact of fundamentals on Japanese importers
- Supply side update that could impact Japanese importing prices
Masa Odaka, Pricing Analyst & Editor, LNG, Asia, S&P Global Platts
Fireside chat with Hitoshi (Toshi) Nishizawa of JERA Co., Inc.