As unprecedented sanctions continue to dominate geopolitics and global business dynamics, financial institutions in the Baltics region are facing increasing compliance challenges.
The need to have an effective sanctions screening and due diligence programme to manage those challenges and remain compliant is more important as ever before. As the complex and dynamic sanctions landscape is evolving, what are the key compliance challenges of mitigating sanctions-related risk?
We are delighted to invite you to this expert led event on the 9th June 2022 in Vilnius, Lithuania. We are bringing together the financial services community for an afternoon of networking, interactive discussions and presentations on how to address the current challenges associated with sanctions compliance.
This event is free to register. Registration is compulsory.
Thursday 9 June 2022
Registration and networking: 14:00 - 15:00
Main sessions: 15:00 - 17:00
Networking drinks: 17:00 - 19:00
Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, Konstitucijos pr. 20, Vilnius 09308, Lithuania
Topics to be discussed:
- The sanctions developments: an overview and latest developments in the sanctions compliance for the Baltics and beyond
- The sanctions compliance challenges and the practical solutions that can help organisations with their sanctions compliance
- Best practice for setting up effective sanctions screening and due diligence programme
- Data and data integrity: what does this mean for sanctions compliance
- Theodora Papadimitropoulou, Proposition Sales Specialist, Refinitiv (Host)
- Rūta Bajarūnaitė: Sanctions Task Force, AML centre of excellence
- Jan Persson-Tryggedsson, Senior Customer Success Manager, Refinitiv
- Kholoud El Bouazzaoui, Customer Success Manager, Refinitiv
Full event agenda and speakers will be released soon