Submit your details now to access this on demand webinar on how compliance has changed in the age of digital banking, hosted by Regulation Asia and Refinitiv.
In this webinar, we have examined the challenges in the year ahead and explored lessons from the new class of digital-only banks – from establishing digital identity verification and screening programmes, building robust and reliable operating models, and ensuring adequate control mechanisms to prevent financial crime and manage change management programmes.
Our panellists covered into all the crucial areas required in a robust and enduring AML/CFT programme, including the benefits of technology in customer due diligence (CDD), name screening, transaction monitoring, as well as conducting enhanced due diligence (EDD) when higher risks are identified.
1. Digitalisation of financial services – where are we now?
2. Regulatory drivers – what is driving AML and sanctions compliance?
3. Compliance challenges – are traditional approaches still fit for purpose?
4. Shifting perspectives – how are perspectives on risk-based assets changing?
5. How can firms leverage technology to decrease red flags and manual touchpoints?