Thursday, November 24 | 8:30 - 11:15 | Capital Club, Dubai
SIMPLIFYING COMMODITIES: Middle East Oil Markets
Join us for the first Dubai edition of the Global Commodities Breakfast series, this series aims to highlight the ever-changing landscape of global oil markets and the key role that the Middle East plays with the challenges and developments that have shaped the market in 2022.
Register today for this complimentary session and hear from industry leading experts from Argus Media and Refinitiv as they discuss the latest oil market updates and how the upcoming bans on Russian oil is expected to shape the oil markets in 2023.
8:30: Welcome & Networking: Light refreshments and coffee will be provided.
9:00 - 9:30: Crude and Fuel Oil Market Developments
- What are the options for Russian barrels once the ban enters into force on Dec 05th
(Timothy France, Senior oil analyst, MENA fuel oil markets, Refinitiv An LSEG Business)
(Sudharsan Sarathy, Lead Analyst, MENA Oil and Shipping Research, Refinitiv An LSEG Business)
9:30 - 10:15: Middle Distillates / products
- Refinery expansion plans in the region – new middle distillates supply emerging
- Russia/Ukraine impact on trade flows and on middle distillates refining margins
- Short-term outlook on middle distillates demand and supply
(Sarah Raffoul, Consulting Manager, Argus Media)
10:15 – 10:45: Networking Break
10:45 – 11:15: Light Distillates / Liquified Petroleum gas
- What has been the shift in trade flows and the market drivers enabling the shift.
(Mohammed Yasser, Senior Oil Analyst, Oil & Shipping Research, Refinitiv An LSEG Business)
11:15: End of session