Online Panel discussion |
ESG: Is sustainability the only way to overcome the crisis?
The COVID-19 crisis has underscored the importance of environmental, social and governance practices, as investors are paying more attention to the way companies treat their stakeholders. Beyond the pressure to preserve jobs, companies are under increasing public scrutiny of how they treat their staff and local communities during this turbulent time. The long-term success of a company’s business model will now depend to a large extent on how successfully it can adapt its development strategy and long-term goals to the new reality, protect the interests of its stakeholders, and internalize a variety of new lessons.
Fill in the form to access the complimentary webinar with industry experts where the following topics are discussed:
- How can companies balance the interests of stakeholders and determine the relative weight of the E, S, and G factors in the new environment?
- What lessons and opportunities does the current crisis offer in terms of sustainable development?
- The transition to stakeholder capitalism: is Russian business on the right path?
- Will Russian companies be able to leapfrog ahead of their developed-country peers?
Duration: 75 minutes
- Alexander Sharabaiko, Chief Financial Officer, PhosAgro
- Darya Borisova, Member of the Management Board, Sibur
- Svetlana Demyashkevich, Chief Financial Officer, X5 Retail Group
- Igor Burlakov, Chief Business Officer, Sova Capital
- Oliver Hughes, Chief Executive Officer, Tinkoff Bank
- Dr. Barnabas Acs, Ph.D, Regional Performance Director, EMEA, Refinitiv
Moderator: Tom Blackwell, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, EM