We’re delighted to invite you to Energy & Metals Interactive 2022,
by Refinitiv & S&P Global Commodity Insights.
Join us for a day of discussion and exploration, helping you to get ahead of the changing energy complex.
Energy Interactive brings together industry figures to share insights and outlooks that shape the future of the energy market.
In the midst of what has been an unprecedented year thus far for commodities in which recent events have forced a major reconfiguration of our industry. Join us for a day of discussion and exploration, helping you to get ahead of the ever changing energy complex.
- Latest geopolitical developments and ramifications for the commodities markets.
- Surviving without Gazprom, what are the options?
- European storage prospects for the coming winter.
- Industrial demand in the high price environment.
- Ramifications of these prices on power generation.
- Crisis in the LME nickel market – what next?
- How will battery makers secure their raw materials?
- In a crunch time for the big fit for 55 revamp of EUs energy and climate policy and with carbon prices back at pre-war levels, what is the appetite to strengthen the flagship climate instrument, the EU ETS?
- Will higher energy prices drive new investment in fossil fuel alternatives and Energy Transition industries? Will the market be able to meet European low-carbon policy goals, like RePowerEU? Could higher prices in all commodities extend the life of fossil fuels?
Date: 25 May 2022
Time: 9 AM - 1PM CEST Location: Metropol I Fraumünsterstrasse 12 I 8001 Zürich
9:00 - 9:30 Registration and welcome coffee
09:45 Panel disussion: Energy + Q&A
10:45 Networking coffee break
11:15 Panel discussion: Metals + Q&A
12:15 Lunch & networking (Metropol Lounge)