Experts across the industry explore how to prepare for - and comply - with the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) regulation in 2023 and beyond.
With the FRTB deadline fast approaching, banks are focusing on the implementation and are experiencing multiple challenges to get it completed.
Over the course of this webinar, regulatory specialists and key banks take a look at the challenges still present in the FRTB landscape – for both the Standardised Approach and Internal Models Approach - and the considerations that need to be taken into account to overcome such challenges to ensure compliance.
Complete the form to access the recording.
Date recorded: Tuesday, November 29
Duration: 60 minutes
Agenda / Discussion points:
- The latest updates on FRTB implementation and key challenges of having fragmented timelines
- Barriers faced in the implementation of the Standardised Approach and Internal Models Approach
- Controversial challenges inherent in the Risk Factor Eligibility Test (RFET) and why this is happening
- The need to source valid data from vendors and how banks and vendors are approaching data concerns
- Why some banks are deciding to transition from the Internal Models Approach to the Standardised Approach and the reasons behind this