[WEBINAR] TECH 2020: The Evolution of Hedge Funds
Listen to HFM, Refinitiv, and Monterone Partners as we discuss the results of the report and:
Your ‘virtual’ Hedge Fund environment and reliability of software -
- How are Hedge Funds adapting their technology needs to remote working in the current environment?
- Is ease of access, quality of support, and stability as expected?
- How satisfied is the industry with the support from partners in this new ‘virtual’ environment?
- To what extent are you aware of hedge fund peers experiencing a decline in AUM and the associated pressure on management fees?
Technology, data, and performance evolution -
- How can total cost of ownership be minimised for Hedge Funds?
- Now working-from-home has become the new normal for hedge funds, would you prefer single-vendor or multi-vendor strategy, given a choice?
- In the current volatility of markets, are you aware of peers being able to increase their performance because of their choice of OMS/PMS software and/or analytics?
- Putting the current working environment changes aside, with the advancements in technology (cloud computing, access to APIs, etc.), how are your views developing on the build vs buy question?
- Where do you think data and analytics are going to give your business an edge in this turbulent 2020?
- Ian Mawdsley, Global Head of Equity Trading Solutions, Refinitiv
- Phil Chapple, COO, Monterone Partners