India Investment Management 2021: Growth through Prudent Transformation
The live webinar is now over. Please fill the adjoining form to access an on-demand version.
A webinar focusing on the future of asset management and sustainability-driven investments. Opportunity to get insights from some of the leaders in the Indian fund management industry, followed by the announcement of the Lipper Fund Awards 2021.
While the year 2020 was full of volatility and uncertainty in the capital markets, the asset management industry relatively did well. The fund flows turned positive as households in the major economies have built up substantial excess savings pots during the past twelve months, supported by a variety of government programmes set up to limit the economic impact caused by the pandemic. Amidst challenging market conditions, the industry continues to focus on areas like sustainability, diversity, operational resilience, and employee safety. Tune into this webinar to get insights into the storyline on way forward for the industry:
- Investment outlook for equity and fixed-income asset classes
- Evolution of sustainability investments during pandemic
- Resurgence of the virus and its impact on recovery
- ETFs and passive investments in India
- Rise of Data & Technology in Investment Management
- Operational resilience for servicing customer digitally
Date: May 20, 2021
Time: 11:00 am IST
Webinar link will be shared post registration. Please register to receive a link to the on-demand version of the webinar even if you can't attend the live session.