[WEBINAR]: Sustainability and ESG: what role should you play?
Will upcoming sustainable regulatory and political change result in clearer and globalised standards?
For many organisations, ESG has slowly crept up on them with roles and responsibilities often unclear and the collection of data overwhelming. We often hear the cry that no two treasury teams are the same, and it can equally apply to the management of ESG risks.
In partnership with the Association of Corporate Treasurers, we bring together two treasurers to discuss the challenges facing the collection and management of ESG related data, with Refinitiv's Sustainable Finance Global Business Development Director sharing insights on how to look at data from a number of different lenses.
Main Topics Discussed:
- How are ESG responsibilities managed across an organisation?
- Various roles we see treasurers play today
- What are some of the key challenges in collecting financial and non-financial ESG data?
- How to measure your carbon footprint?
- What are the benefits of good ESG data management?
- Global ESG reporting and benchmark landscape