Trends in M&A and Capital Raising
Join this complimentary webinar presented by Deals Intelligence and Breakingviews.
A number of high-profile mergers have been at the forefront of this year’s M&A news, but despite relative strength in the United States, most major regions and sectors have registered double-digit percentage declines compared to a year ago, signaling a pull-back in large-cap deal making and the mid-market.
In this webinar, we'll review the drivers behind deal making so far in 2019 and preview what may be to come.
Time: 3:00pm BST - 10:00am ET
- John Sinclair Foley ─ US Editor, Reuters Breakingviews, Thomson Reuters
- Matthew Toole ─ Director, Deals Intelligence, Refinitiv
During this webinar we'll take a deep dive into:
- Asset classes, sectors and regional activity powered by our industry-leading deals database
- Market share dynamics across the global advisory and underwriting community
- Agenda-setting financial insight from Reuters Breakingviews