Refinitiv and our panel of 2021 Singapore Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards winners from Eastspring Investments, Lion Global Investors, and J.P. Morgan Asset Management share their thoughts on the Singapore investment outlook vis-à-vis the world, the resurgence of the virus and its impact on recovery, and had a frank Q&A section on diversity and sustainability investments.
Asset managers have had to adapt to the challenges that the pandemic brought to the economy and businesses. Their investment agility was tested, and so was their ability to quickly use technology and digitalised processes. Sustainable investing picked up further momentum as asset managers recognize ESG factors as a vital tool to better manage risk, and generate sustainable and long-term returns.
Tune into this webinar as we cover the following:
- Investment outlook for equity and fixed-income asset classes
- ETFs and passive investments in Singapore
- Operational resilience for servicing customers digitally
- Evolution of sustainability investments during the pandemic
- Resurgence of the virus and its impact on recovery
- Rise of Data & Technology in Investment Management
Date: This webinar has concluded. Please register to view the session on-demand.
Webinar details: Login details will be provided upon registration
Duration: 1 hour