Refinitiv Thailand FX Awards 2022 is back!
Celebrating the success of FX market participants in Thailand, the Refinitiv FX Awards aim to promote transparency in the foreign exchange market and recognize its importance in the broader Thai economy.
We are honored to have Alisara Mahasandana, Assistant Governor, Financial Markets Operations Group from Bank of Thailand, to deliver the welcome address on enhancing FX resiliency amid global uncertainties.
We look forward to meeting you at the virtual awards webinar.
The Award Categories
Refinitiv has analyzed the FX matching trading volumes and pricing contributions carried out on Refinitiv electronic FX trading platforms throughout 2021 in order to select the winner of the following categories:
- Best THB FX Data Contributor (THB Spot)
- Best THB FX Data Contributor (Local Cross Currency)
- Best THB Interest Data Contributor (Interest Rate Swap)
- Best THB Interest Rates Data Contributor (Money Market)
- Best OIS Data Contributor
- Best USD/THB FX Bank
- Best Foreign Currency FX Bank
- Best Bank – Refinitiv Matching
- Best FXall Corporate Client
- Kornvipa Wanasawaeng, Sales Specialist - Trading Desktop, Refinitiv
- Prut Sukcharoennukul, Country Head - Thailand, Refinitiv
11:15 Opening Address: Enhancing FX resiliency amid global uncertainties
- Alisara Mahasandana, Assistant Governor, Financial Markets Operations Group from Bank of Thailand
11:30 Update on Workspace for FX Launch
- Nigel Fuller, Proposition Sales Director, FX Trading, Asia, Refinitiv
11:40 Prize Presentation
- Peechada Dhanasunthorn, Customer Success Manager, Refinitiv
Date: Tuesday, April 5
Time: 11:00-12:00 ICT (Bangkok)
Location: The webinar link will be sent to your email upon successful registration