HUPX Group – Refinitiv Workshop
13-14 April. Two days sessions on Power & Gas
Leading Power and Gas experts has explored how CEE and SEE markets are shaping for the upcoming season.
- How does European power trading respond to the changes? What are the trends and future perspectives? What are the attractive products / platforms?
- How exchange trading is useful and relevant in this context (security, predictability)?
- How will gas infrastructure projects in the region influence natural gas market trends?
- How will the new sources (LNG) affect prices in CEE and SEE?
- What’s the perspective for CEEGEX and the role of HUDEX Natural Gas in establishing a Hungarian forward curve?
Power Session: Tuesday 13th April 2021. 11.00 - 12.30 CEST
Gas Session: Wednesday 14th April 2021. 10.00 - 11.30 CEST
Duration: 1 hour 30 min
Speakers Power Session, 13 April:
- dr. Mátyás Vajta, CEO, HUPX Hungarian Power Exchange Ltd.
- László Varró, Chief Economist, International Energy Agency (tbc)
- Jerome Le Page, Director for European Electricity Markets, European Federation of Energy Traders (tbc)
- Gábor Szatmári, Head of Sales, HUPX
- Mihaela Puica, Senior Analyst, European Power Markets, Refinitiv
Speakers Gas Session, 14 April:
- Dániel Garai, CEO, CEEGEX Central Eastern European Gas Exchange Ltd.
- Pál Ságvári, Vice President at the Hungarian Energy and Public Utility Regulatory Authority and the Energy Regulators Regional Association
- Greg Molnar, Gas Analyst, International Energy Agency
- Wayne Bryan, Director, European Gas Research, Refinitiv